Cash for Connection
Join Localworks during the easiest day to give, Colorado Gives Day, Tuesday, December 5th.
Localworks mission is to make Wheat Ridge a more vibrant and sustainable place to live and work. What does this really mean? It means connection. Localworks is the connection from residents to businesses in the community. Localworks is connection to cleaner and revitalized neighborhoods. Localworks is connection to neighbors. Localworks is connection to innovation, entrepreneurship and creativity through Clear Creek Makerspace (CCM). Launching in early 2024, CCM is a 7,500 sqft community workshop powered by Localworks. CCM offers a growing, comprehensive offering of tools, equipment, and resources. Woodworking, crafting, metalwork, advanced prototyping, and much more are all possible at CCM.
Localworks’ mission allows residents and businesses to not just call Localworks a place to live and work. Localworks’ mission aims to allow everyone to call Wheat Ridge home. To learn more about the work we do in the community, check out this video below!
Cash for Connection, this year’s Colorado Gives Day campaign moves the Localworks mission farther. Our goal is to raise $15,000 to support connection.
- A donation of $25 supports clean neighborhoods and streets by allowing 50 more cubic yards of waste to be collected at each TLC Clean Up Day. Cleaner neighborhoods and streets are key to a more connected, sustainable neighborhood.
- A donation of $50 sponsors a one month membership to CCM. Giving access to innovation and creativity that may spark your next favorite local business in Wheat Ridge.
- A donation of $100 is a connection to civic engagement, sponsoring one community member (it may even be you!) for Wheat Ridge 101 or Wheat Ridge 102.
- A donation of $150 sponsors one block party grant for a neighborhood in Wheat Ridge.
- A donation of $250 allows program management and growth of our neighborhood revitalization library, FREE to all Wheat Ridge residents.
- A donation of $500 covers all closing costs for a Building Up Business Loan.
Your donation makes a difference in the lives of our local business owners, community and YOU as a resident. We challenge you this Colorado Gives Day to put your cash towards connection. Schedule your donation today.
Bar Stool Bingo
The much-anticipated fundraising event of the year is back, the easiest way to give to Localworks is at Bar Stool Bingo on Tuesday, December 5th.
Localworks wants to make donating fun, by hosting a modified version of Bingo to raise funds in support of this year’s Cash for Connection campaign. As Wheat Ridge has a history in agriculture, Localworks is bringing back Bar Stool Bingo, our modified version of Chicken Bingo, a popular bar game played in Texas. Unlike a regular bingo game, each game is played like a sudden death round of Bingo, and a chicken decides your fate. All proceeds for bingo cards that are purchased go directly to Localworks’ Cash for Connection campaign. To learn more about this event and to register, please click the button below.