- This event has passed.
Event Series: Finance Committee Meeting
Finance Committee Meeting
September 12, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
We meet the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 11:00.
This committee is charged with reviewing and approving the budget and financial statements, giving input to the budget and advising on financial programs. The finance committee may also sit as the Loan Committee and review loan recommendations.
- Approximately one-half to one hour each month for financial report review.
- 60 minute committee meetings every month.
- Currently meets monthly on second Wednesdays at 11am at Localworks.
- Ability to read and understand financial statements, including balance sheets and profit and loss statements.
- Understanding of a budgeting process.
- Commitment to the mission of Localworks.
Chair: David Schafer