Sprouts Farmers Market
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent and experience working in grocery, restaurant, or related field; or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Be dependable and reliable
- Have and show an outgoing, friendly behavior with a positive attitude and the ability to interact with our customers
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule that changes as the business changes, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Have good communication skills; and the ability to take direction and participate in a team environment
- Be able to answer phones and take special orders
- Must be able to lift/carry product horizontally/vertically weighing up to 70 lbs., from 4” to 60”, for a distance up to 20 feet without mechanical assistance for up to 4 hours
- Must be able to stand for up to 4 hour continuously, for a total of 8 hours per shift.
- Perform general housekeeping in the department; clean and sanitize work area (including tables, floor, walls, cases, cooler, freezer, etc.).
- Operate a slicer, wrapping and cooking equipment; assisting in maintaining all equipment in safe working condition.
- Adhere to all safety, health, and Weights and Measures regulations; achieve and maintain a Food Handlers permit
- Be able to work in different temperature environments (cooler and freezer).
- Other related duties as assigned.
Pay Range: The pay range for this position is $17.45 – $23.55 / hour. Sprouts Farmers Market determines pay based on applicable experience and qualifications of the applicant. Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Sick time plan that you can use to support you or your immediate families health
- Vacation accrual plan
- Opportunities for career growth
- 15% discount for you and one other family member in your household on all purchases made at Sprouts
- Flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Contests and appreciation events throughout the year full of prizes, food and fun!
- Bonus based on company and/or individual performance
- Affordable benefit coverage, including medical, dental and vision
- Health Savings Account with company match
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Company paid short-term disability coverage
- Paid parental leave for both mothers and fathers
- Paid holidays
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.