Integrated Life Choices
Integrated Life Choices (ILC) is looking for Direct Support Professionals (DSP) to join our team! A DSP is responsible for supporting people with developmental disabilities and providing opportunities for them to live a fulfilling life.
Job Type: Full-time
ILC’s Core Values: Dedication, Integrity, Support, Innovation, and Professionalism
ILC’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) Statement: At ILC, we want to lead in INNOVATION at leveling the playing field – for everyone: no matter who you are, where you’re from, or who you love. We SUPPORT and believe that you should be you. Be who you want to be. Be your best self. Be human. We value INTEGRITY and will represent what is right. We will acknowledge the truth. We will always be DEDICATED to being better. We will listen and we will be PROFESSIONAL, but we won’t be silent.
Position Summary: As a DSP, you will support people in a variety of different ways and environments including residential, vocational, community activities, etc.
- Full-Time Days: $17.75
- Full-Time Supported Services: $18.25
Vocational: Monday-Thursday (Day Shift) 7:30am- 5:30pm: DSPs who work at ILC residential and vocational locations support individuals with planned activities that encourage community inclusion, habilitation, and activities of daily living.
- Promoting positive social interactions.
- Supporting individuals in the community during the day, at their choice of volunteer and habilitation opportunities.
- Teaching skills to expand a person’s independence.
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment.
- Administering medications.
- Supporting individuals with hygiene.
- Providing transportation.
- Encouraging and creating a diverse team experience.
- Documenting program data at each shift.
Required: High School diploma
Preferred: Experience supporting individuals with developmental disabilities.
Successfully complete and pass all checks including:
- Colorado Adult Protective Services Central Registry
- Criminal Background Check
- Federal Bureau of Investigation Background Check
Certificates and Licenses:
- Valid driver’s license
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.