Provides support and various tasks related to the patient record system including customer assistance.Practice Details:
This position is located at the Rocky Mountain Heart and Vascular Institute
This is currently an onsite position. “Hybrid work options (work from home) are available after a 6-month training period and are based on performance”
As a Cardiovascular Services Patient Navigator you need to know how to:
- Answer, direct, prioritize telephone calls and messages for multiple clinics and providers
- Route triage calls according to priority and urgency to the clinical team
- Register patient and confirm, enter and/or update all required demographic data on patient and guarantor on registration system.
- Follow procedures when identifying patients
- Inform self-pay patients of liability due and pre-payment requirements
- Prepare estimate of procedure, calculate advanced payment requirements on previous or bad debt, and current balances. Refer potentially eligible patients to financial counseling. Refer complex or non-compliant patient, financial issues to Clinic Manager or Revenue Service Center
- Receive and route prescription refills to clinicians and routing plan of care to referring provider
- Schedule appointments for office visits and diagnostic testing for multiple clinics and providers
- High School Diploma
Call Center experience
Interact with others by effectively communicating, both orally and in writing.- and -Operate computers and other office equipment requiring the ability to move fingers and hands.- and -See and read computer monitors and documents.- and -Remain sitting or standing for long periods of time to perform work on a computer, telephone, or other equipment.- and -May require lifting and transporting objects and office supplies, bending, kneeling and reaching.
Lutheran Medical Center
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
$16.24 – $24.88
We care about your well-being – mind, body, and spirit – which is why we provide our caregivers a generous benefits package that covers a wide range of programs to foster a sustainable culture of wellness that encompasses living healthy, happy, secure, connected, and engaged.
Learn more about our comprehensive benefits packages for our Idaho, Nevada, and Utah based caregivers , and for our Colorado, Montana, and Kansas based caregivers ; and our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion .
Intermountain Health is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.