The Regional CoE Leader-Spa is responsible for leading a team of spa and salon team members who providing of sales, services, and products at an artistry level of performance. This position will drive the operational and financial performance of their department within their assigned club and will provide guidance and mentorship for more junior Department Leaders across the region/area. This position will deliver results at or above company expectations for their area of responsibility.
- Operates as an Artistry level department leader that has been deemed a training Center of Excellence for their respective department. Consistently executes the department business plan delivering the highest-level member experience and optimal business unit economic model
- When requested, provides subject matter expertise to support and mentor new and/or lower performing Department Leaders in the region, on boards new leaders and shares best practices with corporate leadership.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
Years of Experience:
- 5 to 7 years of experience in (insert department area if applicable), leadership or management
- Experience in hiring, supporting and retaining top performing teams
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Salon, Spa, Hospitality or Retail Leadership
Licenses / Certifications / Registrations:
- Completion of the Life Time University Certification once hired
- Spa Manager Certification
- Bachelors degree in a related field
This is a salaried position starting at $75,100.00 and pays up to $90,100.00, based on experience and qualifications. In addition, this role is eligible for bonuses based on performance metrics.
All team members receive the following benefits while working for Life Time:
- A fully subsidized membership
- Discounts on Life Time products and services
- Retirement savings plan with company match (21 years of age and older)
- Training and professional development
- Paid sick leave where required by law
Full-time Team Members are eligible for additional benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax flexible spending and dependent care plans
- Maternity leave and adoption assistance
- Paid time off, including vacation and paid sick leave
Life Time is a place for everyone. As an organization, we are committed to an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that respects and celebrates the unique contributions of each individual while ensuring we remain an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains and promotes based on merit and qualifications.