Website Christian Living Communities
If you are considering a position at Christian Living Communities | Cappella Living Solutions, we have a wide range of benefits to consider! These may vary based on the status of the role (PT, FT, or PRN).
- Health Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Retirement (with match)
- Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off plan
At CLC-Cappella, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond a job’s essential requirements. In some cases, the information in a job description may have skills that you are not sure are in line with your previous experience. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, and if you have valid licensure (if required), please still consider applying with us. We have found that diversity of experience and skills, combined with a passion for older adults makes for an excellent team member.
We are a faith-based organization that welcomes people of all beliefs or non-beliefs, and we encourage people from all faiths and backgrounds to apply to our positions. You will find an inclusive and diverse work environment. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the interview process.
Please note, consistent with state and federal mandates, being fully vaccinated from COVID-19 is a condition of employment.
Responsible for planning, organizing, directing, implementing and evaluating all aspects of resident care in order to meet the total needs of residents and to maintain care in accordance with State and Federal Law and Community policies and procedures.
- Communicate with other nursing staff, physician, pharmacist, family members etc., on resident’s status.
- Listen to resident, family or physician concerns and initiate corrective action and/or report concerns to appropriate personnel.
- Attend appropriate Resident Care conferences; maintain Resident Care Plans ensuring accuracy and relevancy.
- Prepare, administer and document medications according to physician orders; systematically order medications as needed and ensure that expired medications
- are replaced.
- Document patient care issues appropriately and report them to personnel as required.
- Recognize and identify signs and symptoms and use initiative and proper judgment in selecting appropriate treatment or procedures.
- Responsible for the immediate supervision and direction of ancillary personnel. Initiate corrective action as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- Colorado Registered Nursing License, in good standing.
- Advanced training in geriatrics preferred.
- 1-year experience in a long-term care facility preferred.
- 1-year experience in a supervisory capacity preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements
- Moderate physical activity required by handling objects up to 50 pounds occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds frequently.
- Possible exposure to chemicals, blood borne pathogens and other infectious diseases.
- Sits, stands, bends and moves intermittently during working hours.
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members, visitors frequently.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.