Social Media/Marketing Internship- Wheat Ridge, CO- REMOTE WORK AVAILABLE
Localworks is pleased to start a social media and marketing internship to help you grow your personal and professional skills.
Are you creative? Can you tell a compelling story in text, image, and video formats that captures the audience’s attention? Localworks is looking for a creative and eager intern to help us enhance the Localworks brand while giving the right candidate the ability to build his/her real life marketing skills.
We are looking for motivated and talented individuals to join our team. The goal of this program is to help further develop your creative multi-media and social media skills in a professional work environment.
As a Social Media Intern, you will be working closely with the Executive Director and other appropriate staff members who will provide you with real hands-on projects that daily tasks that use social media platforms to promote, manage, and share the Localworks image and story.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create written, graphic, and video content for company owned or sponsored Facebook/YouTube/TikTok and other social media profiles
- Posts will include but are not limited to featuring Wheat Ridge businesses, events, Localworks events, Localworks fundraising efforts
- Work in partnership with other community groups such as WR Creates to assist in their communication efforts
- Build presence on new and developing social media platforms.
- Assist with social media analytics and reporting
- Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Part-time, 10-15 hours a week, UNPAID internship
* hours are flexible, and all work does not need to be conducted during normal 8:30-4:30 M-F business hours. Localworks will work with you on your schedule. Some hours may require you to work during normal business hours.
Although this internship is unpaid, Localworks is happy to assist in work credit (if applicable and we qualify), reference letters (including letters from Board members) and facilitate connections for your future career opportunities)
To apply, please submit a resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com.